Mission & Vision
Broadway Campus is a non-sectarian, not-for-profit institution whose sole reason for existence is to serve the healthcare needs of all people in our community. We accomplish this through dedicated, competent staff providing accessible patient-focused care, guided by a commitment to continuous improvement.
To become the provider of choice in our service area by exceeding the expectations of our patients, their families and the purchasers of health care.
We believe Broadway Campus can achieve its mission and vision by adhering to the following values and behaviors:
- Everyone, whether present or absent, is accorded the courtesy, respect and dignity each human being deserves.
- Everyone’s strengths are discovered and allowed to flourish.
- Everyone’s voice is truly heard.
- Everyone’s contributions are equally valued.
- Open praise is an everyday occurrence.
- Our dress and demeanor reflect the respect we have for ourselves, our customers, each other and the work we do.
- Our customer’s needs are sought and addressed promptly, effectively and efficiently.
- Problem solving is done through a team approach where differences of opinion are seen as a positive opportunity to explore a different solution.