Providing patient-focused care for more than 110 years!
The Broadway Campus is a secular, not-for-profit hospital serving the health care needs of everyone in our community. Founded in 1894, the Broadway Campus’ 150-bed acute care hospital provides medical/surgical care, ambulatory surgery care, diagnostic imaging, emergency services, obstetrics rehabilitation, and acute and chronic renal dialysis services.
Backed by a dedicated and experienced staff, the Broadway Campus provides accessible patient-focused care, guided by a commitment to continuous improvement, compassionate care and quality service in everything we do.
Visiting Hours and Policies
At HealthAlliance Hospitals, we welcome all visitors. We are glad when our patients receive visitors and want to make these visits as comfortable as possible for both the visitor and the patient. Here are some guidelines that will make visits helpful to family members or friends:
- Visitors are welcome at any time during the patient’s stay.
- Visitors are also welcome to stay with a family member or friend when they are in the hospital’s Emergency Department, or are here for outpatient services or Ambulatory Surgery.
- Patients can choose who can and cannot visit them while they are in our healthcare facility without regard to legal relationship, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
- Limits on visiting must be reasonable and based on the patient’s medical condition, and will be explained to the patient and to you.
Reasons for restricting visitors may include, but are not limited to:
- The patient requests restrictions or limitations.
- There are safety concerns, such as risk of infection.
- Visiting interferes with the care of other patients, including the need for their rest and/or privacy
- An existing court order that restricts contact.
- Visitors are disruptive, threatening or violent.
- The patient is in a substance abuse/mental health treatment program that requires limited visiting.
Visits from Children
- Children are welcome to visit a family member, but those under the age of 16 should be supervised by a responsible adult during their visit.
- Young children are expected to stay with an adult who is responsible for supervising them to ensure a safe and restful environment for all patients.
- Younger children are not excluded by age, but supervising adults are encouraged to keep their visit brief.
Parking Assistance if Needed
7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
Free wireless internet connection
Located on the Broadway Level
9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. Saturday
Located near central registration on the main level
Broadway Campus is a Smoke-Free Campus. No Smoking is permitted inside or outside of the buildings.