Ways to Give
Through generous gifts, our supporters help us give back to the community we serve. With the many options we have available for you to give, your contribution will benefit the lives of many people — from helping individuals in financial need get access to quality health care that they could not otherwise afford to community education programs to help people live healthier lives.
The many ways you can give to the Benedictine Health Foundation include:
- The Annual Fund Appeal provides donors the opportunity to make an unrestricted gift to meet the greatest financial needs of the hospital or a restricted gift to support programs that are important to them.
- A Tribute Gift is a meaningful way to convey sympathy, memorialize a loved one, commemorate a special occasion or honor a deserving person.
- Matching Gifts from corporations to support their employees’ charities of choice are counted toward the donor recognition total for individual donors.
- Gifts to support Capital Projects or Specialty Programs such as cancer care services, mental health, pastoral care and rehabilitation programs, provide a way for our donors to give to a program that s personal and meaningful.
- The Planned Giving Program enables donors to truly partner in the shaping of our future through gifts of stock, life insurance, charitable trusts, bequests through wills and retirement assets. These gifts help the Foundation as well as benefit donors by reducing estate taxes and income tax liability. Individuals who choose to support the Foundation through their estate plans become lifetime members of the Benedictine Health Foundation’s Founders’ Society.
- Special Events are a great way to support the Foundation while meeting new people and enjoying time with friends and community supporters. Visit our Special Events page to see what the Foundation has planned throughout the year.
For more information on how you can donate to the Benedictine Health Foundation or if you have questions, please call (845) 334-3186.
Ready to help now? You can make a donation online or mail your check to:
Benedictine Health Foundation
105 Mary’s Avenue
Kingston, NY 12401
Your generous gift given annually to the Benedictine Club is recognized in the Foundation’s newsletter, Reflections, and on the Foundation’s web site. Gifts to the Sister Mary Charles Club are also recognized at our annual Sister Mary Charles Donor Reception held in the fall.
|Benedictine Club||Sister Mary Charles Club|
|Members||$250 – $499||Friends||$500 – $999|
|Patron||$1,000 – $4,999|
|President’s Gold||$5,000 – $9,999|