Mountainside Residential Care Center: Surrounding You with Care
Mountainside Residential Care Center is an award-winning 82-bed enhanced care facility, having received a 5-Star rating from Medicare’s “Nursing Home Compare” which places the nursing home in the top 10% of nursing homes nationwide and received 5-star ratings in U.S. News & World Report’s Best Nursing Homes 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 issues.
At Mountainside Residential Care Center — Quality Care Comes First.
Not only is Mountainside Residential Care Center rated as one of the top nursing homes nationwide for providing excellence in care — we are also setting the pace for outstanding care and quality services in other ways too.
- 5 Star Rating from Medicare “Nursing Home Compare.”
- Licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
- Certified by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Recognized by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation as a “Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality” in the 2013, 2014 and 2015 Healthcare Equality Index.
- A charter member for the Advancing Excellence in America’s Nursing Homes.
- Nationally certified wound care nurses on staff through the National Alliance of Wound Care (NAWC).
- Dedicated staff to assist qualifying residents with the Restorative Nursing Program which has nursing interventions that promote the resident’s ability to adapt and adjust to living as independently and safely as possible.
- Advanced technology with a comprehensive electronic medical record that improves the resident’s quality of care.
- Recognized by the Health care Association of New York State “Pinnacle Award” and featured in the Profiles in Quality and Patient Safety publication for achievements in quality improvement and patient safety.
- Collaboration with all members of the interdisciplinary tream too ensure the best care possible for each resident.
- Consistent staffing so residents see the same caregivers (registered nurse, licensed practical nurse or certified nursing assistant) almost every time they are on duty to help residents feel comfortable by receiving care from caregivers they know and who understand their personal preferences and needs.